My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
Position: Full-time, 37.5hrs
Salary: From £9.50p/h
Location: Knutsford, Cheshire
We are looking for a proactive, loyal and hardworking candidate with good attention to detail. The ideal applicant can work well as a team whilst also being able to work on their own initiative. You should be enthusiastic, proficient with computers and confident in communication.
It would be great, although not essential, if you have previous experience in warehouse work, manual handling, and computer admin. This role involves a wide range of warehouse activities including replenishing stock ready for picking, packing products, transporting pallets and loading vans using manual handling equipment (MHE).
We are looking for a motivated individual who can adapt easily to managing various tasks and requirements, although full training will be given in all aspects of the duties. The right candidate also has the potential to manage supplier returns, if we think you are a suitable and up for the challenge.
- Assisting in the day-to-day warehouse duties as part of a small team
- Collating customer invoices and packing the appropriate items efficiently
- Safely unloading/loading pallets of stock and deliveries
- Working closely with paperwork, so attention to detail and need for accuracy is a must
- Participating in regular stock checks
- Creating shipments to load into Amazon warehouses (computer based)
- Meeting and working to tight deadlines
- Ensuring the work space is clean, safe, tidy and organised
- Inspecting and testing faulty/unwanted returned goods
- Having a flexible and open approach; there will be times when you will be supporting the warehouse floor and other areas of the branch to meet the business needs
- Educated to a minimum GCSE Grade C or above in English and Maths
- Must be over the age of 18
- Must be able to commute to and from Knutsford
- Must be active and able to lift for preparing deliveries
- An excellent work ethic and positive attitude
- Proficient on computer basics (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to work within deadlines
- Willingness to learn and take on additional duties
- Availability to work full-time, Monday - Friday (8.30am – 4.30pm, 37.5hrs)
- Relaxed work atmosphere with casual dress
- No weekend work
- Free breakfast every Friday
- Free on-site parking
- Staff discount
- Annual staff parties
- 20 days holiday (excl bank holidays)
Total Digital Stores are a well-established UK e-tailer offering the latest in brand name consumer electronics, gadgets & tech accessories. Founded in 2006 and based in the heart of Knutsford, our small but dedicated team work tirelessly to source on-trend products at low prices.
As a rapidly growing e-commerce company, we trade on marketplace giants Amazon and eBay, as well as our website. Over the years, we have developed integral relationships ranging from the world’s leading technology companies to dealing directly with major brands, UK distributors and beyond.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter.