Position: Full-time, 37.5hrs
Salary: From £9.50p/h
Location: Knutsford, Cheshire
We are looking for a proactive, loyal and hardworking candidate with good attention to detail. The ideal candidate can work well as a team whilst also being able to work on their own initiative. You should be enthusiastic, proficient with computers and confident in communication.
It would be great, although not essential, if you have previous experience in warehouse work and computer admin. Experience in manual handling would also be an advantage, as would working in a retail environment within a small team. We are looking for a motivated individual who can adapt easily to managing various tasks and requirements, although full training will be given in all aspects of the duties.
The right candidate also has the potential for growth in other departments. This would include heavy involvement in computer based tasks if we think you are a suitable and up for the challenge.
- Assisting in the day-to-day warehouse duties as part of a small team
- Collating customer invoices and packing the appropriate items efficiently
- Safely unloading/loading pallets of stock and deliveries
- Working closely with paperwork, so attention to detail and need for accuracy is a must
- Participating in regular stock checks
- Creating shipments to load into Amazon warehouses (computer based)
- Meeting and working to tight deadlines (e.g ingoing and outgoing deliveries)
- Ensuring the work space is clean, safe, tidy and organised
- Inspecting and vigorously testing faulty/unwanted returned goods
- Having a flexible and open approach; there will be times when you will be supporting the warehouse floor and other areas of the branch to meet the business needs
- Educated to a minimum GCSE Grade C or above in English and Maths
- Must be over the age of 18
- Must be able to commute to and from Knutsford
- Must be active and able to lift for preparing deliveries
- An excellent work ethic and positive attitude
- Proficient on computer basics
- Ability to work within deadlines
- Willingness to learn and take on additional duties
- Availability to work full-time, Monday - Friday (8.30am – 4.30pm)
- Competitive salary from £9.50p/h
- Staff discount
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- Free breakfast butty every Friday
- 20 days holiday (excl bank holidays)
- Free on-site parking
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter.